Lamenyer..

Serious, lamenye xupdate blog..sampai nak update kali ni pn dah xigt dh..knp lama xupdate blog:

-malas
-dh start study
-time is only to catch my breath
-work
-assignment
-letih may be becoz of the 2nd and 3rd trimester pregnancy sign.
-winter made me be sleeping beauty princess.haha..

Newest:
=I have submitted my three essays yesterday. and now just doing nothing to kill my free/boring time.
=24th of january i will start my second sem. (baru perasan same day with my sister's birthday)
=my baby is 29 weeks now. like to kick, very active, and my appetite increased so do my weight.
=quitted from any work.
=hubby is very busy writing and at the same time doing experiment sometimes untill midnite..but, it will be fine when i think that harder you work, quicker to go back to our homeland..=)

-so that about it-
nak bersiap p umah fifah n nadia, member brunei and satu course sbb tersangat bosan kat umah sorang2..sbnrnyer nak p copy cite korea..=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment