I Wish..

I wish there was less hate in the world,
I wish there was more love,
I wish that someone would replace every raven,
With a beautiful shiny white dove.

I wish there were less arguments,
I wish people could forgive and forget,
I wish nobody lived in yesterday,
I wish there was no regret.

I wish there was no such thing as sin,
And we lived in a perfect place,
I wish that the dreams of this perfect world,
Were realities for the human race.

I wish that there were ten million smiles,
In place of just on tear,
I wish that everyone could feel the joy,
Of living a life without fear.

I know that these dreams can become real,
We just have to play our own parts,
I know you have dreams of your own perfect worlds,
Hidden within your hearts.

Louise Holt


p/s= i miss my best friend, could we just forget the past..could we just be like before..cares about each other, shares everythings..

0 comments:

Post a Comment